f you don’t use a muscle it becomes weaker. Yes, I really think that we all know this, right? And, ladies and gentlemen, just like any other muscle, you need to train the muscles of your eyes and keep them in good working order.
- First of all, you should avoid overstraining your eyes during the day. Here’s what you need to do – just close your eyes for a few minutes and enjoy the peace once every 2-3 hours.
- And now, we’re going to show you 16 basic well-known exercises you can use to give your eyes a workout. Do them each day in the order indicated.
- And remember – if you wear glasses, reduce the time that you have them on if you can. Take them off more often.
- You can also massage your eyes with the help of gentle circular motions. Move through points 1 to 6 as shown in the image below. Note: you can use your middle and index fingers to press on your eyes. You should feel slight pressure, but definitely not pain, when you perform the actions.
- This is also very useful – when you are out for a walk in the open air, try to look into the distance more often rather than focusing on your own legs or immediately in front of you.
- The experts highly recommend that you should drink carrot juice as often as possible (preferably every day). If you want to achieve the maximum benefit from this practice, add one or two drops of olive oil to it. It won’t spoil the taste, but it will help you absorb the healthy elements in the carrot juice more effectively.
- When your eyes feel tired, wash them with warm water.
- W all know that we shouldn’t stare at the screen of a computer, TV, or smartphone for at least two hours before going to bed.
- And, one last thing – try out the Indian Trataka exercise for the eyes. It will help your eyes and your mind to stay focused. Sit facing a small stationary object placed in an open space – a candle. And now, focus your eyes and all of your attention on it. Try not to blink. You should aim to have a firm, detailed image of the object in your mind and memory. Then close your eyes, and focus your attention on the space between your eyebrows, trying to keep the image of the object in your head for as long as you can.
Do this for around 10 minutes. Thank you for your time and don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and family. Thank you and have a good day.