Do you know what causes bloating? First, you should know that bloating is a common health issue that’s not only unpleasant to the eye, but it also causes a lot of discomfort. Unfortunately, many people think that bloated is the feeling of having built-up gas in your digestive system that makes your stomach protrude out uncomfortably. They feel full and their stomach is bloated. We all know that this is a common problem, which usually occurs after a heavy meal. But, there are some people that feel bloated all the time. You should know that there are several contributors to this condition and the most common include foods that retain water in the body and slow down digestion.
These are the most common reasons for bloated stomach:
- You don’t drink enough water –many health problems usually appear if you don’t drink enough water every day, especially when you drink coffee or alcohol. Remember – if you drink coffee and alcohol, make sure you drink 6-8 glasses of water as well. You should also know that when you don’t drink enough water, your organism starts using the liquids it can find, which means that bloating can be caused due to fluid retention.
- Constipation – if you suffer from this problem, you need to add more fiber into your healthy diet, to speed up the process and get rid of bloating, because gasses are trapped behind the feces and they can cause bloating. You need to consume small amount of fiber, don’t eat too much – because it can make the problem even worse.
- You are too stressed – a recent study has discovered that bloating can be caused by too much stress. This is probably because when the system is stressed, the brain prevents the digestive system from functioning properly. Also, you may be bloated by constipation and stomach ache. Once you relieve the stress, you will solve the issue with bloating.
- You eat too fast – if you don’t chew your food properly, the body will process it more slowly and bloating may appear. Note: it is very important for you to eat your food in small bites.
- Carbs – you should also know that bloating can occur if you consume too much carbs. So, you can solve this problem by eating low-carb foods. Also, replace sugar and alcohol with vegetable and fruit. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You and have a good day.